Menu

Big Brainz Timez Attack Free Software Download

melmac

Oh yes, we did this and the kids had so much fun. Check out the tutorial. I couldn't understand how a game could teach the facts... it only made sense that it drilled them... but this game does teach them.

I got the free version and we used it for about a year before my kids got bored. Then I bought the full version. This is the same game with the same number of levels and difficulty. However they now had different scenarios to traverse. It made the game all new again and they began playing again.

Have fun!

My ds couldn't learn his multiplication tables with traditional memorization. We found this product at a home school fair and tried out the online sample when we got home. He was begging me to order it. I did and it was money well spent. Interestingly, the program got stuck at one point and every time we restarted/rebooted it (let's not get into any of that technical stuff please) it would still get stuck at the same point in the game. The good news was that my ds had so much success with multiplication at that point, it didn't take much to get him to learn the last few tables that the game just wouldn't play.

My daughter's only complaint was that she couldn't stay alive long enough to get the facts in.....:lol:

The boys love the game.....It's worth buying if you can afford to do so...

I wish they would come out with the other math facts, but they have no plans to do so as of yet.

• 3 years later...
Guest brettstaylor1

Hey guys,

FYI- Big Brainz (Ben Harrison) has now come out with new versions of games to teach division, addition, subtraction and more.

If you check it out at this link and buy one, I get a commission- http://www.bigbrainz.com/index.php?PARTNER=brettstaylor

If you check it out regular, I don't but you will still get an amazing tool- www.bigbrainz.com

They still have free versions too and the purchase options all still come with a moneyback guarantee. That's hard to beat.

Brett