Menu

Logic of English

Jules

Bare bones you need the TM, and a workbook (you get to choose cursive or manuscript). If you don't get the Phonogram cards, you will need to make your own, so I would say you need those too. Everything else is gravy. I think the other things are nice to have in this order: fold out reference chart, spelling rule cards, spelling journal, games book & 2 or 3 sets of cards, grammar cards.

If you have any interest in buying this gently used, send me a PM and I can give you a good price on all or part of it. I have all of the above components and have only used through lesson 7 in the cursive workbook. It is a great curriculum, but it isn't getting done at my house for a variety of reasons and I realize we just need a spelling workbook (plus my dd9.5 probably didn't really need it to begin with). I listed it a few weeks ago, then changed my mind and took it off, but see we can't get to it regularly so I think I'm going to list it for sale for good.