Menu

Teaching Company's High School Level—Chemistry

I had this once, but my kids never watched them. Now I notice it's on sale and I was wondering what everyone thought of these dvd's? Are they hard to line up with Apologia Chemistry? Good buy or not?

We loved them here - they were a good "fill in the gaps" accompaniment for Apologia. He's very funny and engaging - always asking "what does that have to do with the price of fish?" :)

Here's an old link for correlating the two :)

http://wtmboards.com/HSboardSep052007/messages/1077.html

ETA we got ours from the library - the Houston library had about 10 sets - no joke! At one point I had 3 sets out at one time, juggling the various due dates :)

We loved them here - they were a good "fill in the gaps" accompaniment for Apologia. He's very funny and engaging - always asking "what does that have to do with the price of fish?" :)

Here's an old link for correlating the two :)

http://wtmboards.com/HSboardSep052007/messages/1077.html

ETA we got ours from the library - the Houston library had about 10 sets - no joke! At one point I had 3 sets out at one time, juggling the various due dates :)

I just checked amd my library doens't have them :( Do you know if the schedule attached would work for the new Apologia chemistry?

Guest Becca in CO

Hi . . . jumping in here . . . :001_smile:

I was also considering purchasing the T. Co's Chemistry, and trying to meld it with Holt Chemistry. Does anyone know if that's do-able??

Thanks!

Becca in CO