Menu

Living Learning Books Life Science fro pre-K/K...

iteachmine

I'm using it with my 4 yr old right now. We love it. I don't really do the narrations. I tried but my ds doesn't like to do them so I decided not to force the issue at the moment. I request all the books at the library and then go pick them up when they come in. I also don't do the activity sheets. My ds doesn't really like to color so we haven't used the activity sheets. He has really learned a lot just from the reading and the experiments. HTH

My ds loved it and learned a lot from it. I can't think of any cons, it was all good. I would warn you to be very careful if you try the homemade ant farm, though. Silly me, I dug up some fire ants and they ate right through the pantyhose. Needless to say they were everywhere. I should have left that experiment outdoors. :)

I am currently using this for 1st grade and have found it to have a very lite approach. With that being said, I think it's perfect for prek and K. I wish I would have used it then. We are actually going to switch science for my ds since he requires a little more meat.

But the program itself is wonderful and I'm planning on continuing to use it with my younger kids (prek and K) for the crafts and reading. I'll skip narration with them!

Liz in NC