Menu

MEP users-- is there a place where you can see a TOC?

wy_kid_wrangler04

Here is the scope and sequence http://www.cimt.plymouth.ac.uk/projects/mepres/primary/y126sw.pdf but I'm not sure how well it will work for supplementing. MEP is so spiral that is would probably be pretty tricky to jump in at a certain point for just one topic.

Hmmm.... ok. I will check it out and see. I looked into Math Mammoth but I can only see packages to buy for between $60-120 and I don't want to spend anything near that for supplementation on certain topics, ya know?

Hmmm.... ok. I will check it out and see. I looked into Math Mammoth but I can only see packages to buy for between $60-120 and I don't want to spend anything near that for supplementation on certain topics, ya know?

I completely understand. I actually just bought the MM blue series through the group buy to fill in the gaps of MEP (US money & measurements). You can buy the individual sections of MM blue and I think they are only about $4 or so. There is also Khan Academy which is free, but isn't really worksheet based.

I completely understand. I actually just bought the MM blue series through the group buy to fill in the gaps of MEP (US money & measurements). You can buy the individual sections of MM blue and I think they are only about $4 or so. There is also Khan Academy which is free, but isn't really worksheet based.

Are those the topical books? I will have to search their site better I think.