Menu

Royal Fireworks Press products

Guest kiwis

Sorry if this has been discussed recently but I'm new here (although not to homeschooling) and the one discussion I did find was from a couple of years ago. I'm considering Dr Dave's science manual (Chemistry) and Problem Based Learning (Black Death) for my soon to be 12 yo dd. I'm hoping for feedback, likes and dislikes etc from anyone who has used these - or other titles in the relevant series. I can't get a real handle on them from the descriptions and sample pages. Being outside the US my chance of seeing before I buy is non-existent. I'm hoping user feedback will help me make good decisions!

Thanks, Kiwi

They have so many interesting sounding books, but I wish they offered more information about them. Even a few pages of sample text would be nice. I hate buying blind.

:iagree: They really need more info. I'm sure I'd spend tons more money! :lol:

To the OP, I hope someone can help you! If not, maybe you could email the folks at RFWP with specific questions and maybe they can help. :)

Exactly. I mean, for example, this:

http://www.rfwp.com/book/museums-muses-and-me-a-museum-sketchbook

I have absolutely no idea what it's about. Design, as in print design? Architecture? Museum layout? What does it have to do with museums? I'm intrigued, because we go to museums frequently, but I have NO CLUE what this book is even about.