Menu

Discounts on WTB and FS curric?

I'm new to the WTB and FS board. I have WTM curric that is brand new, like cover-barely-creased new. I also have other new curric that seem to be in-demand pieces.

I want to sell and share my resources so someone can be blessed by them, but, it's brand new so I'd like a fair price.

What's the protocol for discounts?

Well, I'd make sure you list it at least below what they go for new at a place like Amazon or Rainbow Resource. Other than that, it's up to you. I always include shipping in my cost when selling online. It's just easier. For something essentially brand new, I'd personally list it at about 75% of what you could get it for cheapest new, because I'm not willing to take the chance on used unless its t least that much below new. I see a lot of people posting above cheaper new prices because they're going off of what they paid (publisher's price). IDK if it works or not, but I wouldn't do it.

It seems like popular, current, complete materials can go from 50-70% of new price, depending on how in demand they are and how great shape. That price should include shipping and should be based on the cheapest it can be found new (RR, Amazon, etc.)

If your materials are pricey, I suggest selling a few less expensive items first to get some feedback before trying to sell anything over about $40 b/c people will be wary of paying $$$ to a new poster.

Also, take paypal. Many folks won't buy from anyone, especially a new poster, with anything else.