Menu

Kolbe biology?

I just read your other post about last minute homeschooling and I was going to recommend you look at Kolbe as an option. I have no used it myself but we purchased their schedule for Anatomy and Physiology for my senior this year (she wants to be a nurse too) and I am really pleased with how it's laid out. It looks challenging to me but the right amount of challenging. It is high school after all. But the answers are all there for the parent and every assignment is laid out so the student knows exactly what to do. It appears to me that all of their schedules are like that.

My middle daughter will be using Shepherd Biology this year and I am very pleased with what I see with that. I didn't really know much about Kolbe schedules when I chose that for her (I just knew she didn't want DIVE which worked very well for my oldest but this one is not a video learner). But if I had known about Kolbe it would have been a contender as well and we will definitely look at them for future science since Shepherd only has Biology for high school.

Heather