Menu

Just got Developmental Mathematics 2 and 3 in the mail today

It is repetitive and stays with the same questions for a while. Example ds is doing ____ + 1 more for 5 pages before introducing ______ + 2 BUT it introduces that by saying ___ + 1 more + 1more. Ds actually learned his 1+ facts after doing this which, believe it or not, was REALLY hard for him. They present each concept in many ways before moving on!! He didn't ask for his MUS blocks!!!!!!!!! Granted we are early in this BUT he asked to do more!!!!!!!

Thanks for this information. It sounds like something my oldest would benefit from.

Can you provide a link or tell me who the publisher is? I've googled, but there are many books by the title of Developmental Mathematics.

Thanks!

This is the Developmental Math we use. Book number is not grade level so make sure you place correctly! There are placement tests if you need them! My son is actually, for the first time ever, starting to work semi-independently after instructions and I am SO excited to see this! :D