Menu

ES Logic Biology: Pros/Cons...Trying to decide if I should order this

I'm not happy (so far) with using Edge Creek task cards for 4th grade life science, and I'm regretting not purchasing Elemental Science Logic Stage Biology for ds.

Ds is my last child, and because he has been around 2 older siblings and has been exposed to a lot of life science, I think he could handle ES Logic Biology. He LOVES experiments. ES is very well organized....something I crave. We would know EXACTLY what to do each day.

Ds would not be ready for all the report writing, and I wouldn't make him write down the definitions to all the vocabulary words. I would simply tailor the lessons to his abilities.

I've already spent quite a bit on books to go with Edge Creek, but I don't think those would be wasted exactly. I could schedule them in with ES.

I have asked about this before, so please forgive me for asking again, but ES *looks* like a fantastic fit for us. I'm regretting not going with this from the beginning.

PLEASE share any pros/cons/concerns that would help me decide if using ES Logic Biology with a science-loving 4th grader would be a bad idea. I'm leaning towards ordering the download since it would cost the least money.