Menu

Help me find contact info for a website please.

You can run your router through OpenDNS and explicitly block the website in your dashboard there (as well as set up parental controls). It would be easier that way as I'm pretty sure most ISPs have dynamic addresses for customers (i.e. every time you reboot your router, you get a new IP address) so it would even be hard to block you on that level.

I know she does not know how to make an email address, so everything goes through mine. This game does not have to have the email verified, which is how she's been on so long. I thought blocking my email would be easy enough.

She uses her ipod for everything and i thought the restrictions would block things, but it isn't.

The demonstration of the game seemed fairly harmless, but the demo did not show all the boards with free talk. I took her ipod in the middle of a game and she was writing about taking a character into a room, soundproofing that room, and frenching in peace!

Yes. That's what we use. The nice thing is that it's web based, so it automatically applies to any device on your network, without having to load control software on multiple platforms/devices. (I didn't know there was a pay version, actually)