Menu

How much to sell MFW used curriculum for?

I am trying to sell my ECC pckg this is my listing. How much should I ask for it?

Just finished our year with ECC and are ready to pass it on.

Included is:

TM 1st edition ( all student and teacher pages in back of manual) Hero Tales Window on the World Illustrated World Atlas Classroom Atlas Maps and Globes Geography from A to Z ( two copies of this book for your children to share) A Trip Around the World Another Trip Around the World World Geography Wild Places Living World Encyclopedia Global Art Wee Sing Around the world

Also have the Complete Book of Animals that has maybe one or two pages written on, the rest we did orally and a Draw Write Now book 3 that I will throw in.

The only things you will need are the wall map (any world map will work) and the flag sticker book (we never had one and didn't feel it was missing).

Asking $???ppd OBO Thanks, Micah

I can tell you that I paid $200 for a package similar to yours, but it was the 2nd edition (although the set I bought came with 2 sets of student sheets and the parents set) and it came with the Christian Heroes Set. The only things I had to buy were the inflatable globe, Kingdom Tales, the sticker passports, and the wall map. I would say as long as everything is in good condition you could probably get $175-200 out for it. Hope that helps!