Menu

Sonlight Core C History in 3 days a Week?

ByGrace3

I really only like to do history 3 days a week, leaving the other 2 for science. I am thinking since SL history is scheduled 4 days a week, I could easily do that in 3? How long does it take to complete the Core C history portion? I would do the read alouds and readers ever day so it is only the history portion I would be fitting into 3 days. Is this feasible? I think it would be, but would love to know from someone who has done core C! :tongue_smilie:

You can definitely do the history portion in 3 days. We often get it done in two. I can't give a time estimate because I'm terrible with that, but it shouldn't be an issue at all. It is really the lit read alouds that take so much time...those chapters can get long which makes doubling up hard.

You can definitely do the history portion in 3 days. We often get it done in two. I can't give a time estimate because I'm terrible with that, but it shouldn't be an issue at all. It is really the lit read alouds that take so much time...those chapters can get long which makes doubling up hard.

Great thanks! I plan on keeping the readers and read alouds every day. :)