Menu

Grammar with diagramming in 3rd or 4th....

to get it in before we start WWE 5?

My plan is to not start any grammar until halfway through 2nd grade and then do Writing Tales 1. So I need something with diagramming, but I do not want to start in FLL. Any suggestions?

I am asking this early because I need to know if it won't work and I just need to bite the bullet and start a grammar program earlier.

TIA:001_smile:

Try CLE's LA program. They start diagraming (very simply, of course) in the 2nd grade, I believe. I love their stuff. Check out Christianlightfamilies on yahoo group if you want more info. Their math is very good, also and very reasonable. I think it's one of the best kept secrets in the homeschooling community, IMHO. Forget Cathy Duffy, LOL.

(I know, it may not be for everyone, but I think it's one of the best out there, IMHO.)

www.clp.org

Thanks for the suggestions. I will look into them. GWG seems too coprehensive.... to tell you the truth every grammar program I have seen looks like overkill, busywork (and a waste) if combined with WWE. I will give CLE a look and a more thorough look at GWG.

Thanks