Menu

Talk to me about living in Orlando?! :)

:iagree: But, St. Augustine is beautiful! Have you seen Celebration? It's absolutely gorgeous! I'd love to have a place there!

:iagree:I have a BIL and SIL living in celebration. SIL is a cast member. They live in Celebration and have since the beginning almost. LOVELY community! We've stayed there many times.

I'm so glad that you up-dated. I have no idea why but I kept thinking about you and wondering what happened with the job offer. Probably just jealousy on my part:tongue_smilie: I hope it all works out for the best for you and your family!

Thanks for the positive thoughts and prayers! Actually Disney moves *very* slowly with multiple background checks and alot of interviews. The holiday in the midst also slowed the process down a whole week, plus there was a new hire up dh's chain of command which then required another interviewed and we lost another week there.

They aren't pushing him to move that quickly - we are just ready to be done with all the suspense and go get settled in early enough that the kids and I can be part of a good co-op and so that we can get health insurance already! :D

Still so excited - it's hard to get to sleep tonight! LOL

Update time! Dh got the job offer last Monday. I put a deposit down on a rental house Thursday and we are moving next Friday. After the long interview process we are ready to be done with the tension and just make this move.

We are taking a day of rest but will be packing like crazy all week until the vanlines get here Friday.

Can't wait to report back in from Clermont! :D