Menu

Printer/copier broke. Recommendations?

I need a flatbed copier/printer. Preferably inexepensive and as small as possible to fit in my desk printer caddy.

I had this Canon Pixma MP160. Lasted about 4 years? paper feeder broke today...

I am looking at this - great price. Unless someone has a sturdy and cheap rec...

http://www.officedepot.com/a/products/627628/Epson-WorkForce-435-Wireless-Inkjet-All/?Channel=Google&mr:trackingCode=A28BBD01-B280-E111-8E89-0019B9C043EB&mr:referralID=NA&cm_mmc=Mercent-_-Googlepla-_-Technology+Printers_Scanners_Copiers_Faxes-_-627628&mr:adType=pla&mr:ad=19996812956&mr:keyword={keyword}

Edited by LNC

Don't get the HP Envy. I really do not like this printer. My DH works for HP and got it at a discount and I'm ready to toss it out. We've even had it replaced once already! It gets lots of paper jams.

I had a Canon Pixma before, and I think it was the same model as yours. DH replaced it because he got such a great deal on the printer. Ugh. He bought me an HP Touchpad last year and it was crappy too. I'm not inclined to buy anything else HP even if my DH does work for them. :)