Menu

Looking for an easily-adaptable art unit study for pre-k and early elem?

KristenR

I am piecing one together here and thought I would share it with you. I'm listing all the resources and activities we are doing for our artist appreciation unit. I finally got my butt in gear and spent some time planning this out. Art had been sorely neglected here for so long.

I'd love to hear what you think or know if you have a site where I can get some ideas for the my future artist-lessons. Thanks!

We do a TON of artist studies and art projects. I'm posting them as fast as I can on my blog (I only started it a few weeks ago). I do have Matisse and Monet up, and Picasso will be up later this week. We also did a super fun Chihuly study if you're interested in glass art. Van Gogh and O'Keefe are coming up soon.

We do a TON of artist studies and art projects. I'm posting them as fast as I can on my blog (I only started it a few weeks ago). I do have Matisse and Monet up, and Picasso will be up later this week. We also did a super fun Chihuly study if you're interested in glass art. Van Gogh and O'Keefe are coming up soon.

Thank you! I'm off to check out your art posts now. :D