Menu

For those who use *ahem* raincoats for birth control

Do you use a raincoat as your primary method of BC  

1. 1. Do you use a raincoat as your primary method of BC

• No, we do not use raincoats.
    • Yes, we use raincoats but may have a pre-raincoat dip at times.
    • Yes, we use raincoats as per the manufacturer's instructions.

I, on the other hand, am ready to buy the Walmart at home vasectomy kit (once they invent it), and get rid of wetsuits forever seeing as he promised to get the big "V" about three years ago if we would schedule it during March Madness.

If there's no wetsuits available we just splash around with our hands our maybe blow bubbles in the water...lol

Oh dear...good thing there are tissues by my computer as I'm crying from laughing so hard. Have to shoo my family away as they want to see what all the fuss is about! :lol:

Holy mother of analogies thread, batman!

Seriously! I keep reading just to see what comes next (hmmm...poor choice of words, perhaps??).

Must.stop.laughing.before.I.get.sick.

ETA: Someone please post so that I do not end up being the lone post on the last page AGAIN! sigh...I feel so lame when that happens.

Edited by LuvnMySvn

LuvnMySvn - I got your back! :001_smile:

Seriously. I have been stewing about this all afternoon. 4% failure rate??? Seriously??? I'm no math whiz, but that makes me freak out a bit.

(And no, I don't read the box. I don't even see the box. I make DH buy the box and hide the box and retrieve wetsuits from the box. I figure I remembered to take those little white pills every 21 days faithfully for YEARS, I am not responsible for today's birth control. Which, according to this alarming thread, could possibly mean I may end up responsible for another human being...)