Menu

Trouble finding LCC rec. book

happygrrl

I am trying to find "A History of the Church for Children" by John Mason Neale. I don't see it at paideaclassics.org, (a very very groovy site that I am itching to explore!) and when I google I get a different book (I think) titled "Deeds of Faith: Stories for Children from Church History". I might just be too tired to see it all correctly, but I am having trouble finding this book! Does anyone have any experience with finding it? TIA!!!

All I had to do was go to the LCC site (latincentered.com) and read the updates there. For those interested, here is a quote from the "Updates" section on that site:

6/9/08: John Mason Neale's History of the Church for Children, is temporarily unavailable. The publisher informs me, however, that they expect to be able to offer the book again by July 1, 2008, in good time for the school year.

So all's well that ends well. I know better than to search around when I am sleepy. Thanks to those who *would* have answered me! So now all I need is that darn "Memory Work" book......