Menu

If you use AAS level 2, I have a question

fourcatmom

I am trying to break up my set to sell as I am not needing this program anymore. Some of my materials are separated and some were not, so I am in the process of sorting everything out into the correct level.

For level 2 it states that it comes with Syllable tags. Can anyone show me what this looks like for AAS 2 with a picture. I don't know if this is a new item and I didn't get it or if I am just not seeing it in what I have.

Thanks a lot!

Also, the cards that come with the kit, they show white cards with colored tabs. Are those new? I did not receive those when I ordered last year. I have the basic brown cards that came with level 4 and I think level 5.

Thanks,

Michele

The laminated dividers are sold separately.

The syllable tags should be with your letter tiles. They do come in the level 2 student pack. I can't remember offhand which items were included, but I feel your pain. I had to figure this out last year when I sold 3 used levels.

The laminated dividers are sold separately.

Okay, good because I don't have those.

The syllable tags should be with your letter tiles. They do come in the level 2 student pack. I can't remember offhand which items were included, but I feel your pain. I had to figure this out last year when I sold 3 used levels.

I only have the one's that came with the kit (the sound of /sh/ - vowel teams, etc. I don't recall getting any additional ones for level 2. Yes, it is really hard and I want to make sure I am correct as its important to make sure each person gets what comes in their level.

There should be one with an open door, a closed door, VCE and I think one other. They came with the level 2 student set. The jail also came with that set.

I honestly don't know what open door, closed door and VCE mean? I do have the jail! Can you elaborate.

Thank you for the help! I will be calling AAS tomorrow and see if they can help me but I am really close, just these last few pieces.

I only have the one's that came with the kit (the sound of /sh/ - vowel teams, etc. I don't recall getting any additional ones for level 2. Yes, it is really hard and I want to make sure I am correct as its important to make sure each person gets what comes in their level.

I honestly don't know what open door, closed door and VCE mean? I do have the jail! Can you elaborate.

Thank you for the help! I will be calling AAS tomorrow and see if they can help me but I am really close, just these last few pieces.

The syllable tags are very similar to the letter tiles, but about the size of two letter tiles put next to each other. They are laminated too. They have pictures with a brown background on the front, and on the back they are marked Vowel Team Syllable, R-Controlled Syllable, Closed Syllable, Open Syllable, and VCE Syllable (vowel-consonant-e). There are two of each of these.

The syllable tags are very similar to the letter tiles, but about the size of two letter tiles put next to each other. They are laminated too. They have pictures with a brown background on the front, and on the back they are marked Vowel Team Syllable, R-Controlled Syllable, Closed Syllable, Open Syllable, and VCE Syllable (vowel-consonant-e). There are two of each of these.

Thank you. Those do not sound familiar at all! I will have to look to see if I have them or if I can get them.

Thanks again, that was very helpful!