Menu

TOG Booklists?

kls126s

I am using SOTW for the first rotation and planning on using TOG for the second and third rotation. I'd like to start watching for books now to pick them up used or at paperbackswap or something like that.

I can't find an organized booklist that covers all levels and years. I've looked through the bookshelf on their site, but it's not a format I could save to my Palm or print out and carry with me without a lot of work. Anyone know where I could find one, or have one they'd be willing to share?

Help me to avoid reinventing the wheel....

I am...planning on using TOG for the second and third rotation. I'd like to start watching for books now to pick them up used or at paperbackswap or something like that.

I can't find an organized booklist that covers all levels and years...Anyone know where I could find one, or have one they'd be willing to share?

Have you tried the Power Search at the Bookshelf? You can print lists for each unit that way. It doesn't have every single book listed in TOG but it has most of them.. HTH!

I am using SOTW for the first rotation and planning on using TOG for the second and third rotation. I'd like to start watching for books now to pick them up used or at paperbackswap or something like that.

I can't find an organized booklist that covers all levels and years. I've looked through the bookshelf on their site, but it's not a format I could save to my Palm or print out and carry with me without a lot of work. Anyone know where I could find one, or have one they'd be willing to share?

Help me to avoid reinventing the wheel....

Keri,

My favorite are these PDF's:

Year 1

Year 2

They are only the main choices and not the alternate resources. They don't have public access to the alternatives.

Because they are still working on year 3 and will redesign year 4 next year they don't have PDF's of those years yet. Many of the books in the classic are now OOP anyway. The forms I posted are found on the main Bookshelf page, under mail in forms.

Heather

The Power Search is your best bet. You would have to do a search for books one unit at a time, and print those out. Or you could copy them to an Excel spreadsheet to make a 1-page list.

There isn't a list of which books are used which weeks, as that would infringe on the copyright of the program.