Menu

Timberdoodle cores

Iamblessed

Has anyone used these? How were you able to combine children of different ages with these? I thought about taking parts of their cores and using them because I am already set with my LA,spelling, and writing programs. Kinda like the geography but would have to spend about 80.00 just for each kid to have their own level:001_huh: Rambling, I know. Should be in bed.sleeping! Just thought I'd see if anyone else incorporates some of Timberdoodles curriculum ideas since I am not that familiar with this company :)

My 3rd grader will be using most of the 3rd grade Core and my 5th grader will be using a lot of the 5th grade Core.

YOu can call them for advice, modifications, and adjustments. They will talk to you about combining and come up with the best plan.

I love Timberdoodle and I Plan to save up this coming school year so that I can buy the whole Core next year, including the games. My only exception is math. We use Saxon so we would have to call and ask for an adjusted Core wothout math.

I have pt used them, but I do like a lot of what they pull together from various resources for their cores, especially for the younger years. I do think they are pretty expensive. I have in mind what I plan on doing for the next few years and plan to incorporatespe of Timberdoodle's recommendations into our plans.