Menu

Opinions please - life science curric for 7th - BJU or Science Fusion?

I cant help you with Science Fusion but we have BJU Life for next year and Wow is all I can say. It looks so good and thorough. It took me awhile to make up my mind but I am glad I chose BJU. Dd is so excited with all the labs and I feel confident that she will have a great year. good luck with your decision.

I haven't seen Science Fusion.

We are using BJU 7th and couldn't be happier with it. My son loves Biology and had alot of knowledge about this field of study before coming into the course. I really didn't think he would learn much but he has learned some things and even more importantly, he has enjoyed the investigations. That's a good thing for him because he prefers "book learning" to actually doing things. It has challenged him in the areas of planning his work and seeing a project through to completion. There's alot of variety and he hasn't done everything but he has completed most of the activity manual and he is very pleased with the information provided in the text.