Menu

TOG ? -matching Usborne's World History Encyclopedia o their Medieval one?

Laurie in VA

Does anyone know if there is a place online that matches The Usborne Internet-Linked Encyclopedia of World History's Medieval World pages with their Medieval IL Encyclopedia? I am planning my 1st week of TOG and was told that I could just use my UILE but have no idea what pages match up as specific subjects aren't listed in TOG. Anyone know what to do?

Bumping this for you!

Last year (TOG 1) I noticed the I.L. Ancient World was exactly the same as the History Encyclopedia, just larger and with different page numbers. I saw a few page match-up lists floating around on the TOG forum, but it was so very easy just to match the sections to the threads we were reading that I never bothered to check them out after the first week. I guess what I mean is that if you *don't* see a match- up list don't despair... it was super obvious which pages went with the week's reading. I am assuming the Medieval one will be similar, so I am not purchasing the separate book this year. HTH!

Hey...

I have both of these and just checked out the pages. the only thing missing from the big one was a two page spread in the very beginning of the small one. I think it was pages 2-3 and it was a general overview...nothing big. As far as that, the rest of the pages are in the exact same order with the big one starting on page 202 and the small one starting on page 4. (I will have to double check the numbers as I don't have them in front of me and I am not at home. I hate second guessing myself.)

I hope this is what you were looking for!