Menu

timeline with several strands

MeganW

Someone, somewhere, posted a timeline idea that I am kicking myself for not bookmarking. I have searched and searched and searched to no avail.

She had her "main" timeline, with major historical events. Below that, she had another strand with famous artists & musicians, so you could see what else was going on in the world as that person was composing. Below that, she had another strand with something else - scientific discoveries or famous scientists or something along those lines.

There were 5 total stands I think, each with a different point of focus.

Does this ring a bell to anyone? Hopefully somebody else bookmarked it and can help me find that again!

THANKS!

Check out this post from Novafan:

http://www.welltrainedmind.com/forums/showthread.php?t=193160&highlight=timeline+strand&page=2

The cords are awesome!

I saw one somewhere like this scientific discoveries, musical periods, etc. I just can't find it anywhere! I'd love to have one with the true world history event timeline overview at the top, then the other categories on separate lines below. I just know as soon as I start it I'm going to find that awesome one and want to start over!!