Menu

If you eat organic or gluten free,

I have three, free memberships at http://www.greenpolkadotbox.com/invite/id/11725/ - a buyer's co-op for organic and gluten-free food at wholesale. I have five memberships that I am able to give away every year and there are three left. I don't know anyone else personally who eats like we do.

In the interest of full disclosure, you will be affiliated to my account. This isn't a pyramid scheme, I don't earn any money or cascading rewards; however, I do receive 'points' toward additional groceries when you buy your products (kinda like Amazon).

Honestly, my desire in posting is to help a family who needs to eat gluten-free order from this company for free, instead of paying $50.00 or $120.00 for their membership. Please PM me if you want one of mine.

Although I am not selling anything, because of the 'points' issue, I hesitated for a long time before posting this. If I am in violation of the board rules in any way, I respectfully ask the moderators to delete this thread.

thank you,

K

Update: The memberships have all been spoken for.

Edited by bookfiend
status update

I'm definitely interested to hear more about it. But, does it matter what part of the country we live in, for delivery purposes?

I'm not certain, you may want to check the website. I believe they ship within the 48 for free if your order is over $99, everything else is a flat $10? shipping fee. Outside of the 48, the shipping policy is different.

I'm excited because they are soon planning to add produce in the western half of the country and then eventually to the east coast as well.

Do you have any left? I'm interested!!

I sent you a PM. Look up next to your sign-in, next to the welcome message. You will see a bolded sign that says "notification." Click on it to get to your personal messages (like private e-mails.) When I was new to the boards, it took me a long time to figure out how they worked!

Edited by bookfiend
more info.