Menu

What do ya think of this 1st grade plan?

stephanie

These plans are still in the making so please give me your thoughts. Thanks so much. Y'all always do such a wonderful job of helping me work through my plans!

R&S math

LLFVY/WWE

HWT

ETC-she loves these

OPGTR-finish the book

Spanish-still choosing curriculum

Poetry-Harp & Laurel Wreath

Science-she'll be doing experiments with older sibs in Physics, and playing in the dirt!

History-ancients with sibs

Geography-BF geography thru lit.(with sibs)

Music-Themes to Remember

Art-Artistic Pursuits

Gymnastics

It looks like a lot written down, but she'll be doing she's scheduled for short,focused lessons.

Looks good to me! If you want to check out a Spanish curriculum, take a look at http://www.speekee.co.uk - Speekee. My SIL uses this with her son who is 2, and his Spanish is amazing. Well, he's pretty amazing, too, but that's besides the point. :D She said it's a great way to teach a language, and she chose it over Muzzy, which she also looked into.

I don't know if you were looking for something that all your kidlets could use, but I thought I'd throw that out there.

Looks good to me! If you want to check out a Spanish curriculum, take a look at http://www.speekee.co.uk - Speekee. My SIL uses this with her son who is 2, and his Spanish is amazing. Well, he's pretty amazing, too, but that's besides the point. :D She said it's a great way to teach a language, and she chose it over Muzzy, which she also looked into.

I don't know if you were looking for something that all your kidlets could use, but I thought I'd throw that out there.

Yes, I am looking for something for all the kids. Thanks so much. I'm going to check it out!

I like it. It sounds very similar to mine for my DS with just a few differences:

Right Start Math

WWE

Getty-Dubay Italics

ETC

OPGTR-Starting at His level

Song School Latin

Poetry-Harp & Laurel Wreath

Science-Winterpromise Animals & their worlds and playing in the dirt!

History-ancients

Geography-Evan moore Beginning books

Music-Harmony Fine Arts

Art-Artistic Pursuits

ETA: We won't be doing all of that every day or even every week:)