Menu

Beautiful Feet Ancients/MOH I

Has anyone combined MOH with Beautiful Feet? If you haven't, but you've used Beautiful Feet Ancients, do you think it's doable? I'm not interested in Streams of Civilization, and we have most if not all of the other books. Since the BF instructor's guide is so inexpensive, I was thinking about purchasing it to guide us through the other books.

What do you think?

Dorinda

I use MOH with some of the BF books, including Streams of Civilization. If you download my first quarter, which by the way turned into the first semester, you will see that while it is doable that it becomes a very extended study. If you are prone to rabbit trails, which we often are, and indulge ourselves to the extreme, you find yourself using one MOH semester in a year for Ancients. I suspect that it will take us two years for volume one and two years for volume two. At the end of volume 2, or the ninth grade, I want an eastern and western civilizations study as well as a good American history study. MOH 4 is not complete, and I do not want to approach the creation of our country without ample American history resources.

Now, this is my thinking for the moment - but I am known to change my mind. The only thing that I can promise holds true at this moment is that ancient history will take us almost 2 years.

I use MOH with some of the BF books, including Streams of Civilization. If you download my first quarter, which by the way turned into the first semester, you will see that while it is doable that it becomes a very extended study. If you are prone to rabbit trails, which we often are, and indulge ourselves to the extreme, you find yourself using one MOH semester in a year for Ancients. I suspect that it will take us two years for volume one and two years for volume two. At the end of volume 2, or the ninth grade, I want an eastern and western civilizations study as well as a good American history study. MOH 4 is not complete, and I do not want to approach the creation of our country without ample American history resources.

Now, this is my thinking for the moment - but I am known to change my mind. The only thing that I can promise holds true at this moment is that ancient history will take us almost 2 years.

Thanks Chrissy!

Your schedule is great. I'm thinking BF will be a great companion to MOH. Easy to sub in and out.

Blessings!

Droinda