Menu

Thanks are required

asmall

I just want to say, thank you to the person who suggest watching Beakman's World on Netflix. I had never heard of the show, and honestly when I watched the first episode with my kids I wanted to cringe. But my kids loved it and wanted to watch more. At first I didn't realize how much they were learning, but then I over heard them explaining things from the show to their cousins, to their dad, to the librarian, and talking about science with each other. My kids have gone from science is ok to science is Amazing!:D

Thanks!

AL

:iagree:

Bill Nye is like that too. Parts seem annoying. You don't think they're learning. But, they're actually soaking it up like a sponge.

Btw, I found our state PBS station is airing Bill Nye very early in the morning, like 4:30 a.m. I'm DVR'ing them.

We finished Beakman's work week ago. We keep hoping Netflix will put some Bill Nye or even Mr. Wizard on instant play. My kids talked about stuff they learned on Beakman's World all the time.

My daughter has informed her father that she is saving her allowance for some liquid nitrogen. She said she needs it to make a big explosion like she saw on Beakman's World. I think we are going to be in trouble with this child!:D

AL