Menu

Home Educator's Tutor

Dawn E

I discovered this magazine when I purchased a back issue from Rhonda in TX. Later, I was ecstatic to find three others from another seller, but unfortunately only one made it to me due to the package tearing in transit. So, I've been trying to find back issues. Today, I found their site, and they are revamping the "magazine" as books and releasing them every four months starting August 2008. This time they will be spiral bound, and cost $19.95 per book, $75 for a year's worth--four.

For those who haven't seen these magazines before, they are fabulous. They have nature study ideas, excerpts from classics such as Plutarch's Lives and Shakespeare, composer studies w/cd, and full color prints from a particular artist along with a study on that artist. The excerpts are for three different age levels: young children, intermediate and high school. I love the two copies that I have and may be tempted to purchase the August release, just to get an idea of the new format.

I just wanted to share this link because back issues are available here as well as info on the new book coming out in August for anyone interested.