Menu

Does anyone have the SOTW 1 Workbook Pages file from Lulu?

It is a free download. Here is the link:

http://www.lulu.com/content/796912

Did anyone happen to download the file and save it? I am not currently able to download it from Lulu. When I try to download it, I get the message "The file is damaged and could not be repaired." I actually contacted Lulu at the end of April. They had great customer service. Lulu confirmed that the file is damaged and said they would contact the author to repair the file. I keep checking back to Lulu, but the file is still damaged.

I was previously able to view the file and just printed off the pages for the first four chapters. I didn't save it. It is a pretty big file. I really like the handwriting style pages for narration.

If anyone happened to download this file and save it, I would appreciate it if you would let me know. I would love to get that file via email or something for our SOTW notebook.

Thanks so much,

Kristine

Hey, thanks for the heads up! That's my file... I haven't heard anything from Lulu, but I can upload it again. I'll try tomorrow (but keep in mind, I'm technically challenged).

I'm also working on a similar SOTW 2 Workbook, which I hope to have done in the next month. It's mostly finding time to put it together, you know?

What excellent timing. I've been trying to download this file also.

There is another one mentioned on one of the older threads if you're interested, I think I searched for

WTM schedule or something like that.

I was curious if anyone knew of a schedule that had crafts plotted out before I attempt to go through the AG and plan some myself...

Thanks.