Menu

found a nice toddler clothing deal at Kohl's and wanted to share...

I took my two bookends (ds 16 and ds 5) shopping at Kohl's yesterday for some shorts. Ds 16 is 6'6, so I knew the only shorts long enough would be the Nike Dri-Fit basketball shorts with a 12 inch inseam. With my 30% off coupon and on sale, they were priced just "o.k."

Ds 5 wanted shorts like big brother, but the Nike shorts were not well stocked, and they all looked really tiny for the size they were labeled. Plus, the price was outrageous for that little piece of fabric with the swoosh. Just as I was rounding the corner to the dressing room, I found the stand with all the Jumping Bean clothing, which I usually don't care for. But they had these great athletic shorts (seemed every bit as nice, and nicer than Nike) with a sale price of $6.00. The regular price was $17. I had my 30% coupon, so they ended up being only $4/pair, and of course for every $50 you spend, you get back $10 in Kohl's cash.

Anyhow, I know it's not anywhere near a garage sale price, but I basically ended up paying $4/pair for a small handful of these. I also got a couple Sonoma elastic waist pull-on, khaki type shorts on sale and with my coupon, so ds 5 is set for shorts for the summer.

Hope someone else will find this a nice price for new retail clothing.