Menu

My (last) new plan....I really mean it this time :)

heidip2p

So we are 8 weeks in and while some things are working great others are not. I am going to let some things go. I think I am stressing so much about high school that it is making things harder than they need to be. I know it is all going to work out. I will have the grace to get through the high school years when I need it. :)

So this is how we will finish up this year.

7th-CLE LA & Math, Winning with Writing 7, Apologia General Science, Lightning Lit. 7, MFW ECC geography only also adding in Expedition Earth, SOTW1 beefed up a bit

5th and 3rd-CLE LA & Math, WWW, Apologia Zoo 1, MFW ECC and Expedition Earth for geography only, SOTW and lots of read alouds

1st- CLE LTR, LA & Math, Zoo 1, MFW ECC and EE for geo., SOTW, and lots of reading together

K4-MFW K, CLE LTR & Math, Zoo 1, SOTW1, ECC & EE (all at his own pace)

I think I finally have a plan that will work and that we are totally excited about. We are going to do a lapbook for Zoo 1. I would love to find some sort of lapbook for SOTW1 similar to those for Zoo 1. We should still finish at the end of July too. I feel so much better letting go of what just wasn't working for us. Thank you for all of your help along the way. :grouphug: