Menu

So, can you stand more of my Fresh Air Fund campaigning this early in the year? hehe

Just wanted to say that I found out the trip dates for my area for this summer's Fresh Air Fund trips, and my family has decided to invite back the same two kids we hosted last summer. It will be our third summer hosting for the Fresh Air Fund, and our second summer hosting these two particular children. They were 9 and 6 when we hosted them last year, so they will be 10 and 7 this summer, and we are looking forward to seeing them and seeing how they've grown and changed after a year!

We've kept in touch with them since they left, talking to them on the phone probably about once a month or so. They're excited about the prospect of coming back, and they will be returning for a week in early July. I'd love to say I could do two weeks but with my six year old son being as, well, rambunctious as he is, I think four kids for two weeks would be a bit overwhelming for me. Perhaps the following summer I'll feel ready for a two week trip! :D

If you have never yet looked at my blog entry pertaining to "Our Fresh Air Fund Experience," I would greatly appreciate it if you would!

http://nancextoo.livejournal.com/203635.html

Thanks for looking! :)