Menu

Science that the whole family will love?

heidip2p

I am looking for a science curriculum to do with all of our kids. I was going to use Apologia General for our 7th grader but it just isn't a good fit for us. I really want something we can all do together. Something where we can do reading and then an experiment each week. I don't want to try to piece something together myself because it won't get done. I also don't have a lot of money to spend right now. Science always gets pushed aside in our house. I want something that is interesting but that will get done. Our main focus is world geography this year. I would love to use that to spring from into science but.....I am not that talented. :confused: I need a science that is fun and will get done. :)

I love NOEO science. It comes with EVERYTHING you need which I love since the "easy to find" items most curricula require are never easy to find for me. There are books to read (not textbooks, but interesting living books) and experiment kits. You can make as many copies of the notebooking sheets as you want for your family and (other than some of the experiments) it is nonconsumable so you can always reuse it or sell it.