Menu

Common Ap: Final Report

Myra

Just sitting here - waiting for acceptances (or not!) from colleges and hoping for big financial packages (or not!).....

and wondering...when do we, as counselors, submit the final report on the common application? Does the common ap send us an email reminding when it is due?

And - any New York people out there - when do you request the letter from super stating high school equivalency?

Thanks,

Myra

The final report goes in after your child has finished all of his/her high school course work because it includes the final grades for the year and basically a statement that they've graduated. You only send it to the school he/she selects. I looked back, and the one I sent in for my son was dated June 9th. I don't remember getting any kind of reminders from the Common App, but the school he selected sent reminders after he paid the deposit with lists of things they needed -- final transcript was one.

HTH,

Brenda

We just finished our last common app. Waiting....for the world to change! Fafsa and Css will just have to wait til tomorrow. I go to the mail box everyday and just hope there's a little something good. My college sends oodles. Dd did not apply. I think they think she is a jr. I enjoyed the propaganda that comes thru the mail. Love to deconstruct the brochures. I really am kind of looking forward to having that "Final Report" to send in....I wonder who I'll be sending it to?