Menu

WWS 4 yr Instructor Guide Like WWE?

Hi,

It's been quite a while since I've posted. I was really glad to see WWS 1 come out!

Will there be a 4 yr comprehensive WWS guide similar to the 4 yr guide for WWE? I did do some searches on the boards; please point me in the right direction if I've missed discussion on this!

I like to have the big picture view. The WWE guide has been very valuable to me. It helps me focus on where we want to go and outlines a path to get there. I can use the ideas in WWE along with others that move us toward our goal. I'm hoping for something similar for logic stage. TWTM does address writing objectives for each stage, but I'm hoping for something more fleshed out (like the WWE guide!)

Thanks!

Mary

In a past thread SWB said that no, there will not be.

However, she does have an MP3 of a talk she gives about middle grade writing, which gives a broad overview. And somewhere there is a post of hers that has a PDF of the tentative scope and sequence of the 4 planned years of WWS.