Menu

Adapting TOG to CM Model

CathyCDK

Are there any previous posts, websites or blogs that I can cheat from to accomplish this? I am a Sonlight convert to TOG for my 11 and 10 year olds. We adopted 3 littles, currently 7, 5 1/2 and 4 1/2, last year that are currently using Heart of Dakota LHTHand LHFHG with some Sonlight PreK read alouds. HOD is working really really well for all of them, and even my older girls love doing the art projects. However managing so many levels and different curricula is starting to wear me down. I'd like to adjust TOG to be more HOD-like, so that we can meet the strengths of each child at their own level, and the teaching is streamlined into one topic for all.

Thank you very very much for pointing me in the right direction!

Blessings,

Cathy

Bumping this up to see if anyone else has ideas to make TOG more CM friendly? I love what Harmony Art Mom has to say, but the majority of her TOG info pertains to high school. (It's all wonderful though, I love her TOG posts!)

:bigear:

CathyCDK, I can't offer any help but I can definitely sympathize. I wish I could combine elements of TOG and elements of HOD and create my perfect curriculum. :D