Menu

Question about k12 pre-algebra (6th grade math)

BlueTaelon

I'm considering going back to a VA for 6th grade since I would like to use LA, Science and History from K12 but I want to keep using Teaching Textbooks for math which has been a wonderful fit for dd. Just those 3 classes alone (about $900) are more then the $800 semester we get allotted at our current charter.

They had just switched to the new math a few months before we left and I just looked at how they are teaching the pre-alg and I'm not impressed. In the materials do they have an answer book where I can just copy the answers into the OLS as if dd did the work and keep on working with TT? I really don't want to go back but if its going to eat up all our funds and then I have to pay out of pocket still it doesn't make sense not to switch.

I'd strongly recommend against forging assignments for any reason.

:iagree: when we did k12 with a va, we could fill in attendance time if using another program, but not filling in actual answers unless the child actually answered those same questions. You should defer to your school rules and your teacher.

Edited by JenniferB