Menu

Lesson plans for Bio:Concepts and Connections

My ds has decided to finish his freshman year at home this year. He was taking an AP Bio class using Campbell's Biology. I would like to switch to the baby/daddy? Campbell book, Biology: Concepts and Connections.

I spent last night researching these boards and saw the recommendations for the online videos and labs. Does any one know where I can find a syllabus or lessons plans for the above textbook? ...read these pages, watch this video, do this lab, study these vocab words, take this quiz/test...

I emailed Anderson from Bozeman Science to see if he had a list that cross referenced his videos to specific chapters in the textbook since his school uses the above book. Will post an update if I hear back from him.

Here's a blog from one homeschooling mom who used the Baby Campbell:

http://quarksandquirks.wordpress.com/biology-hs-level/

We purchased a used C & C text at Amazon (5th Edition - $5) that included a CD that helps the student through each chapter. We also purchased the study guide and test bank from Pearson.

Thank you! Thank you!

That blog link is exactly what I was looking for. Very helpful.

Edited by Ferdie