Menu

The reason my little guy did not get pajamas(or H&M is not Hannah Andersson)

My mom buys nice stuff. Se likes to get te high quality clothing, but she wants to know what they want before she shops. A week or so ago she had not hopped for my crew. I told her ds 10 really needed pjs, because he really needs them. I told her Hannah Andersson had nice pajamas, but it's only located at one mall in my area. the mall ith the worst traffic for a 10 mile radius. I told it was ok if she just went to another mall. So, she and dad go through traffic h*##. When they get there they go to H&M. how do you mix up Hannah Andersson and H&M?

Today, apparently my dad was grumbling about how I sent them brought horrible traffic to a junky store that had nothing remotely related to pajamas for a little boy. They ended up combing through Macy's and LLBean, which were picked clean of pjs. they had to walk by Hannah Andersson. Oh well.

I think that is my family's biggest holiday misstep this year (aside from me being sick).