Menu

Do Kindle books count for 4 for 3 on Amazon?

4 for 3?

Hmm..I think that I better go check out Amazon and see.

I'm back.

I can't tell. My Amazon likes to charge per Kindle book individually. I'm not sure how it would handle that, if it did. There may be a setting that lets me put Kindle books in a shopping cart, but I'd have to go find it and see (cart doesn't work with music downloads).

Edited by Myeightkiddies

I can't tell. My Amazon likes to charge per Kindle book individually. I'm not sure how it would handle that, if it did. There may be a setting that lets me put Kindle books in a shopping cart, but I'd have to go find it and see (cart doesn't work with music downloads).

DH does all the Kindle purchasing through his Kindle, but I wonder...could you put 4 Kindle books in your amazon cart on your computer, then download them after purchase, so you get the 4 for 3? Just curious...

On the website, which is where I usually buy my Kindle books, it has a one-click button for purchasing. I haven't found a way to turn off that one-click button for Kindle. I know they don't allow you to turn it off for Mp3 download purchases.

Anyway, I looked at the offer again and the books it had listed. On the hard copy of the books, the offer is listed on each book's page. When I clicked on the "Learn More" button, one of the requirements said this:

Promotional offer applies only to qualifying items displaying the offer message on their product detail pages. Items that do not display the offer message do not qualify, regardless of the nature of the items. Items from different product lines may be used to qualify for the promotion, as long as each individual item is eligible.

So, I checked several hardcopy books that had the promotion on the page. Then I checked the Kindle version of the same book, and no offer was listed.

I would assume that the promotion is just for hard covers and not Kindle - inventory reduction most likely.