Menu

PLL and WWE - Redundant?

Bloggermom

I LOVE PLL (Primary Language Lessons). I noticed that it already has copywork, narration and dictation.

I am having my daughter do both PLL and WWE2, but it seems like with WWE we are doing more of the same.

Don't you think the same skills can be taught with the PLL only since it includes all the three things WWE teaches?

Here's a

of SWB addressing this issue.

ETA: I noticed just now that you mentioned PLL. I'm not sure what PLL is. This video addresses FLL. Sorry if it's no help.

Edited by Missouri Okie
ETA: I notice you mentioned PLL. I'm not sure what PLL is. This video addresses FLL. Sorry if it's no help.

:bigear:

We are doing WWE1 and will do WWE2 after that. I also have PLL because I like all those vintage LA books. So we will be in the same boat soon. Our WWE1 lessons do not take very long - 15 minutes at most for copy work and narration. So we do two WWE1 lessons a day. Assuming we can do two WWE2 lessons in a day, I plan to also do PLL on alternate days.