Menu

I-pod math drill?

I'm looking for a good math drill app for an iPod for my dc...

Here's what my ideal app would have:

Straight drill (not games)

Keeps record of scores or times so they can see how they've improved or try to beat their score.

Multi-user

Multi-operation drill (mixing add/multiply)

A few fun visuals or sound effects, but not overkill.

Free or under 3 bucks.

My kids do like Rocket math, but they end up killing too much time playing with their rockets:)

Anything out there like that? TIA!

Dd likes Math Bingo. There is a game component where you sling some kind of bingo bug around to get coins but you have to do the math drill bingo to earn the bugs I think. The version we have is for multiplication and division but I think there is one for addition & subtraction.

S-Kruis Tafels is a little different but dd enjoys it and it's more pure math vs. game. There is a practice tables mode that just works on whatever multiplication table you select and a game mode that dd really enjoys. It is like a puzzle where you fill in missing variables for multiplication facts. It's hard to explain but she likes it and it's good for drill.

eta: I'm not sure if these meet all your criteria but they are worth checking out.

Edited by acurtis75@yahoo.com

Math Drills by Instant Interactive -- $1.99 full version

MathBoard Addition by PalaSoftware -- 4.99 full version

Both have free versions available to try them out.

Not an ipad app, but my son has benefited greatly from Xtra math drills online (free). You need to make an acct for each child, but it is easy to do.

GL!