Menu

Misplaced Advent Calendar

Ack! That drives me crazy. And then, I'll find it in June. Because that is sooooooo helpful. :glare:

I ended up buying a new magnetic wreath hanger because, literally, the only time I ever find the one I have - 5 years, never used - is in the middle of summer. Good grief.

And, uh, speaking of the Lego advent calendar... I wonder what awesomely safe place I hid ours in.

Ack! That drives me crazy. And then, I'll find it in June. Because that is sooooooo helpful. :glare:

I ended up buying a new magnetic wreath hanger because, literally, the only time I ever find the one I have - 5 years, never used - is in the middle of summer. Good grief.

And, uh, speaking of the Lego advent calendar... I wonder what awesomely safe place I hid ours in.

Don't get me started on the wreath hangers :lol: I swear I buy a new one every year. Do I have one this year? Nope. I was thinking of buying a Command hook this year for the wreath. I hope you find everything you're looking for.

Those "safe places" are dreadfully dangerous. They're the Bermuda Triangle of the house!

I believe ours is still in the amazon box hanging out in our bedroom. We have so many amazon boxes hanging around, it's great camouflage. Could that be an idea?

Those "safe places" are dreadfully dangerous. They're the Bermuda Triangle of the house!

I believe ours is still in the amazon box hanging out in our bedroom. We have so many amazon boxes hanging around, it's great camouflage. Could that be an idea?

Hmm, I wonder if it got repacked in one of the big moving boxes we're using to hide gifts. I'll have to wait for DC to go out to play before I can look. Thanks for the hint.