Menu

Did anyone mention that through tomorrow PlanToEat is 50% off

Knowing what we are going to have for dinner and having the ingredients on hand is now so easy bc/ after reading about it on this forum, I joined Plantoeat. So I thought I'd point out that it is half off through tomorrow (Monday 11/28/11) with code Giving Thanks. If you sign up through this link, there is some kind of referral program http://www.plantoeat.com/ref/0nal2ekzib

I think it is$15.50 a year with that link and code and totally worthwhile! Importing your recipes is really easy. Then if you double a recipe or triple it, it does all of the compounding for you. And it adds all of the ingredients up together so it totals how many of each thing you need. You can tell it where you want to buy each item and you can add extra items to your list all week. The coolest part for me is you can go to it on your phone and view that shopping list and click off each one as you buy them. They disappear, but you can choose to see them again if needed. As I get links to new recipes, I just hit the import feature and it adds them to my account. I love that! You drag and drop recipes to your calendar and create a meal plan for the day, the next 7 days, a month... or a custom amount of time to shop for. And Clint is always willing to receive input. He is very responsive to questions. I've asked some stupid ones and he has been very kind!

HTH!