Menu

Wii - What do you need to buy with it?

It's been a while since we bought our Wii, but back then it only came with 1 controller, which you can play multi player games (where you take turns) with. I think it's best to have at least 2. You can sync up to 4 controllers with each console so we have 6 of them. 4 for the kids console in the play room and 2 for the one in the living room. (yes we have 2, the 2nd one replaced our roku box so we could stream netflix but we thought being able to play Wii now and then would be great)

We make due with 3 nunchucks. 2 for the kids and the one that came with ours. Never had an issue with not having enough of them.

I would say the second controller and nunchuck definitely. I was going to get three extras for a total of four, but it turns out that their friends mostly have wiis and can bring their remotes over if they want to play so we do fine with two (with two kids). I always thought the charger would be nice but so far we are just doing batteries since last Christmas so not essential.