Menu

Did you see Mobbed last night??

I thought it was so sweet.

I was like this through most of it: :crying:

I loved the very last second of the show when Megan (was that her name??) looked at her parents, wiped her eye, and just let out a sigh. It was precious.

Tell me I'm not the only sappy one here. :001_smile:

I can't wait for this show to start in January.

http://www.fox.com/mobbed/

Well, doesn't that just figure! I watched the one show that came on like forever ago, and then figured it was never coming on again. I didn't know it was on last night, so, no, I missed it. Pout.

Aww....bummer. It was a Thanksgiving special, I guess (after X Factor). I think they said it will be coming back in January (it sounded like it'll be a regular weekly show).

This might be a long shot...but if you happen to have DISH Network, you can access the full show on the link I gave.

I watched it. The whole thing seemed very wrong to me. I think that that show is great for announcements, engagements, or happy reunions. I think the 'story line' for last nights episode was inappropriate for public. It should have been a private moment. How can a person NOT say " I forgive you." with that many people expecting her too?

I was so bummed by X Factor that I just switched the tv off.

Oh, I know. Were you bummed about Lakoda Rayne or Leroy?? I kinda saw it coming with Lakoda Rayne...although, they are a cute group. But.....LeRoy?? Really?? Come on! He is soooo much better than Marcus (in my opinion). I thought that was really wrong. I wish Simon would have just made the decision instead of going into dead lock.....because I kinda have the feeling he would have kept LeRoy. :sad:

BTW....I already know who's gonna win. :001_smile:

ETA: I reeeaaaallly want that cocky kid Astro out.

I watched it. The whole thing seemed very wrong to me. I think that that show is great for announcements, engagements, or happy reunions. I think the 'story line' for last nights episode was inappropriate for public. It should have been a private moment. How can a person NOT say " I forgive you." with that many people expecting her too?

I agree somewhat. Although....it seemed pretty clear that Megan really, really wanted to get back to the relationship she had with her dad...and she wanted her mom and dad to get back together.