Menu

S/O: Any experience with this iPad stylus?

DS13 has asked for the Jot Pro Capacitive Touch Stylus for Christmas for writing on his iPad. Frankly the reviews are low and the price is high. So I'm wondering if others have tried this and is it as precise for handwriting as it appears to be? Other thoughts?

We already have a BoxWave Capacitive iPad Stylus. It's O.K., but we haven't found ourselves using it. I would just like to avoid spending $30 (or $38 with extra tips) on something that will just sit around and never get used.

DS13 has asked for the Jot Pro Capacitive Touch Stylus for Christmas for writing on his iPad. Frankly the reviews are low and the price is high. So I'm wondering if others have tried this and is it as precise for handwriting as it appears to be? Other thoughts?

We already have a BoxWave Capacitive iPad Stylus. It's O.K., but we haven't found ourselves using it. I would just like to avoid spending $30 (or $38 with extra tips) on something that will just sit around and never get used.

We have the boxwave and we use it quite a bit. I use it for taking notes and dd uses it because she always seems to have dirty fingers so we just started her using it and it became a habit. Hopefully that's not an issue for a 13yo. I would have some questions about the Jot Pro. Is your case metal? Otherwise, where would you keep it. I know it's a magnet but my leather case covers all the metal on mine so it wouldn't work. It looks nice but since we bought our first stylus locally for $25 and then lost it in one day because it didn't attach to the ipad I would be hesitant to spend $30 unless I was sure the magnet worked well and it wouldn't be lost.