Menu

Paris Hotels

We are thinking of taking a very last minute trip to Paris with the kids this week, but don't have any accommodations lined up. Any recommendations? I love the Latin Quarter, but of course at this late in the game I can't be picky. We would like to keep the price under $200/night. Is that possible? We can all share 1 queen or 2 twin beds. Thanks!

Edited by shlee111

go to vrbo.com. they have tons of great places to stay without staying in a hotel. they have apartments,condos, etc... i have used this site at least a dozen times and have never been disappointed. we have pretty much stopped staying in hotels for trips. these places are bigger for our family and the costs are less. i have used them in new york, philly, boston, florida, jamaica and wouldn't hesitiate to use in europe. we love having the extra space and plus in makes you feel like you are really living the life in those cities. nothing better than staying in one of the new york high rises. good luck and have fun on your trip. :)

go to vrbo.com. they have tons of great places to stay without staying in a hotel. they have apartments,condos, etc... i have used this site at least a dozen times and have never been disappointed. we have pretty much stopped staying in hotels for trips. these places are bigger for our family and the costs are less. i have used them in new york, philly, boston, florida, jamaica and wouldn't hesitiate to use in europe. we love having the extra space and plus in makes you feel like you are really living the life in those cities. nothing better than staying in one of the new york high rises. good luck and have fun on your trip. :)

Great suggestion! Thank you! I just checked it out and see lots of options that should work. :)

Whatever you do, be very careful with apartment in Paris. Many don't have such positive experiences. And whatever you do, do not, I repeat, not, ever, ever go for a Parisian B&B. Unless you really don't care, of course. ;)

Best of luck. Prices should be better now. We were there in the summer. The good thing about Paris is that it doesn't matter too much, since you're hardly ever in your room. :D Paris is fabulous.